Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold information specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
Cookies discharge a number of functions such as allowing us to distinguish you from other users of our Website. This helps us optimise your access to and use of our Website and enables the correct functioning of those parts of our Website that you access. You can find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google analytics and first party cookies, specifically ga.js cookies for the following purposes to:
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
For Google analytics cookies, you can opt-out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.